WHAT you get
- Accepted poster presenters will have the opportunity to:
- Present orally their work during the strolling poster session scheduled on Saturday 21 January 2017 from 8:00 to 9:00.
- Receive the personal feedback of the Presidents and Chairmen of the congress.
- Have the abstract published in the Abstract Book.
- Be chosen for the Scientific Research Awards for Poster Presentations that will grant to the winning presenters the following benefits:
- Abstracts published on COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
- Presenter’s name, profile, abstract and poster published on the congress website
- Presenter’s name and title of the abstract published on the post–congress newsletter distributed to more than 6.000 European Professional in Respiratory Medicine.
- Free registration to the 5th International Workshop on Lung Health
- A grant of € 1.000 kindly offered by Teva Europe
|Made possible thanks to the kind contribution of|